- All our trips will have a maximum ratio of 6 participants to 1 guide.
- A booking form must be completed & signed by all participants, or by a parent or legal guardian of any participant under the age of 18 prior to the commencement of the trip.
- A booking is not complete until 30% of the full booking fee has been received and acknowledged by Source To Sea Canoe Adventures.
- Payment can be made by one of the following means:
Cash (please do not send cash by post)
Cheque – made payable to “Source To Sea Canoe Adventures”
Bank Transfer (BACS) – Sort code 83-20-16 Account number 10895262
Credit / Debit card (unfortunately we are unable to take card payments over the phone).
PayPal – email@example.com. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the ‘Pay with Debit or Credit card’ option when you reach the PayPal login screen
- A 30% deposit is to be paid at the time of booking. The final balance should be paid no later than 7 days before the trip, unless you book within this time period in which case the full payment amount will be taken at the time of booking.
- All payments are charged in GBP (£ Sterling) irrespective of your country’s currency. You may incur an additional fee or charge from your card provider for exchanging your local currency into GBP.
- CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Cancellation by you
- If you need to cancel your booking please contact us as soon as possible
- If your cancellation is made more than 7 days before your trip we reserve the right to retain your 30% deposit unless we are able to fill the cancelled place, in which case we will refund any monies paid to us.
- If your cancellation is within 7 days of the trip we will retain your 30% deposit. If you had paid in full at the time of booking we will retain 30% of the amount paid and will issue a refund for the remaining amount.
Cancellation by us
- It is inevitable that we will, at times, be affected by adverse weather which would make running the trip dangerous. In the first instance we will look to move the trip to a different location. If we are unable to run the trip in a safe environment we will cancel the trip and issue you with a full refund.
- We cannot predict when the weather will make running a trip unsafe, and whilst we will do our best to give you as much notice as possible, we will generally be unable to give more than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation
- We will send notice of cancellation by at least one of the following means – phone, email or text. Please be aware that mobile phone and internet signals are unreliable in the area around Ardnamurchan, so although we may send notice of cancellation, you may not receive it immediately.
- We cannot be held liable for any expenses beyond the money paid by you to Source To Sea Canoe Adventures.
- LIABILITY & INSURANCE
- All the activities we run have an element of assumed risk. Participants should be aware of and willing to accept the inherent risk of accidents & injury involved. They should be prepared to assume personal responsibility for their own actions and involvement.
- Source To Sea Canoe Adventures is insured for Public Liability
- We cannot be held liable for damage or loss of any personal belongings or any injuries sustained by you or any of your party during the activity unless the company can be proven to be negligent in their delivery and operations.
- We recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance to cover potential cancellation of your trip or your inability to attend, as well as having suitable cover for loss or damage to personal belongings as we cannot be held responsible for any damage to your times during the trip except through negligence on our behalf.
- HEALTH & SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel advertised activities due to safety considerations or other factors beyond our control.
- We ask that you disclose any relevant information relating to your health or capabilities on the booking form. All information supplied will be treated sensitively and in strict consideration. This enables us to make informed decisions around the activity to be undertaken.
- Participants are expected to have a realistic level of fitness to participate in their chosen activity.
- Source To Sea Canoe Adventures do not hold an AALA license at this time, and therefore all participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian whilst on the trip.
- We reserve the right to refuse to take anyone on a trip who arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- If you smoke, please refrain from doing so whilst in the canoe, and do so only on land and when you have removed any items of clothing or safety equipment which have been provided to you by Source To Sea Canoe Adventures.
- DATA PROTECTION
- All personal information provided by participants will be treated in strict confidence and will not be divulged to any third parties.