We will provide the following:
- Buoyancy aid / lifejacket
We have lifejackets to fit children weighing 10kg upwards
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Waterproof container for your food / spare clothes etc.
- Helmet (for river trips / canoe sailing)
- Tent & Sleeping Mat (for multi day trips)
- Crockery & Cutlery (for multi day trips)
You are welcome to use your own canoe and equipment, but please note that all canoes must be fitted with airbags / buoyancy blocks and all safety equipment must meet current UK safety standards. If in doubt, please ask.
You will need to bring the following:
- Suitable clothing
Quick drying modern outdoor clothing is ideal – jeans are not suitable
This will get wet – wellies or neoprene wet shoes are ideal, but trainers are fine
- Woolly hat & spare jumper
Remember that it can feel a lot colder on the water than on land
- Sunglasses / sunhat / sun lotion
The glare of the sun off the water can be intense even on a cold day
- Drinks / snacks / packed lunch
We can arrange for a packed lunch to be provided from the Ariundle Centre at an additional cost of £10pp. Please let us know if you require this at least 24hrs before your trip.
- Spare clothes and a towel – just in case
- Sleeping bag (for multi day trips)